1) We know from experts that smeters are emitting thousands of signals each day. The utilities and meter companies still say they “send signals” only a few times a day. Maybe only a few data signals (sending data, our data, to the utility wirelessly) but even the smeter companies admit (in internal documents or when forced by courts) that radiation pulses are emitted virtually constantly. Many people, no doubt, are suffering health problems as a result but don’t make the association, and neither do their doctors. This article from Missouri.
Claims Health Issues Resulting From “Smart” Meters
“Just because the electrical “smart” meters meet all the federal and state health and safety requirements does not mean that they are not causing health issues. First, many factors are involved in their safety and the materials used in the construction of one’s home can make a difference.
These meters are emitting RF radiation up to 190,000 times a day. If you live in a frame house with fiberglass screens on your windows the radiation can enter your home and cause health problems. The worse place to have it is on a wall outside your bedroom. This is what happened to my husband and me.”
2) An in-depth explanation about 5G, plus a significant insight into ICNIRP, the industry-affiliated group that has great influence over the exposure guidelines set by many governments, including Health Canada’s Safety Code 6.
Leszczynski: ‘Brief Opinion on 5G and Health’
“Internationally, the most common guidelines for the safety limits for the radiation emitted by the wireless devices and networks have been developed by ICNIRP. These safety limits are world-wide recommended for use by the WHO. These guidelines are based on the ICNIRP-interpretation of the current scientific knowledge.
The major problems causing distrust towards ICNIRP, and reflecting in the distrust towards ICNIRP-interpretation of science, are:
- ICNIRP is considered to act as a “private club” where the current members and own uncontrolled discretion, elect new members; there is no need or requirement to justify the selection of new members to anyone
- there is a complete lack of accountability of ICNIRP actions and activities before anyone….”
(click on photos to enlarge)
3) Another excellent, data-filled letter from Jerry Flynn with a detailed attachment. Both were too long for the update but they are available at the following links.
Beware – Cell Phone Towers are Dangerous
Safety Code 6 is a Crime Against Humanity
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Lyon, France, May 31, 2011 ‐‐ The WHO/International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B), based on an increased risk for glioma, a malignant type of brain cancer, associated with wireless phone use.” World Health Organization