1) Update on CREST meeting today on Salt Spring Island. I was told that the Islands Trust SSI LTC has delayed making a decision. This is the second delay thanks to raising awareness of the public. Without this effort by so many on SSI, the decision would have been made a month ago without those making the decision, as well as those living and working near it, having a clue about the dangers. I will share any information about this meeting.
2) Here is an ad from Verizon that takes the prize for gall. After all the studies showing that cell phones and exposure to microwave radiation from other wireless devices leads to brain tumors (both malignant and benign), Verizon dares to use a tumor victim like this.
3) A very interesting interview with an excellent explanation of oxidative stress, among other things.
Doctor Erica Mallery-Blythe – EMF Radiation message for doctors – Health Stronghold Podcast
4) The “urban farmer” in Kelowna is taking every measure to protect his family. He explains what he is doing, Ross Andersen [https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-ross-andersen/?originalSubdomain=ca] speaks to the science behind it, and the “military fellow” mentioned several times is our own Jerry Flynn.
How To 5G Proof YOUR HOUSE!!! This Is Next Level EMF PROTECTION!
5) In Philadelphia, each telecom will be installing 1000s of microcells. From the sounds of it, each pole could have multiple microcells, each of which could have multiple transmitters. This means that the RF levels will be even more than we had thought.
What are those brown boxes on light poles across the Philly region? Government surveillance? Alien invasion?
“So far, wireless providers have installed 1,824 small cells in Philadelphia in public rights-of-way. But that’s only the leading edge of an invasion.
Over the next decade, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint will each hang several thousand small cells on light and utility poles around the city, part of an infrastructure project that will entail an estimated 800,000 small cells nationwide….
Philadelphia has asked the carriers to “co-locate” their small cell antennas, Montanez said. This means two or more wireless carriers use the same equipment on the same pole.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Knowledge is Power.” Sir Francis Bacon, 1597