1) 5G Day was a success across the US and in the Shuswap area of BC. Lots of energy, people ready to spread the word to the vast majority of people who know nothing about 5G. If anyone is holding a rally or meeting any time along the way, please let me know so I can let everyone know.
2) While Trump is mad at China, he is taking steps to curb Huawei‘s ability to sell equipment, potentially making it hard for Telus to continue the rollout of 5G. We can only hope that the Chinese President doesn’t do anything to appease Trump’s frustration for a long time.
Trump’s Huawei threat pulls out big guns — with potentially devastating consequences for rest of world
“The White House on Wednesday initiated a two-pronged assault on China: barring companies deemed a national security threat from selling to the U.S., and threatening to blacklist Huawei Technologies Co. from buying essential components. If it follows through, the move could cripple China’s largest technology company, depress the business of American chip giants from Qualcomm Inc. to Micron Technology Inc., and potentially disrupt the rollout of critical 5G wireless networks around the world.”
3) I regret that I missed the info about the activities on May 12, but even though the notification is dated, it contains a lot of important information about environmental sensitivities, current policies, facilities and needs. Thanks to Marg Friesen in Manitoba. There is no hospital or clinic in BC like the one in Toronto that diagnoses and treats sensitivities, such as EHS and MCS. One is sorely needed and many more people will need such medical care after microcells are activated outside nearly every home.
“WINNIPEG, Manitoba —May is “Environmental Sensitivities Awareness” month. May 12th was chosen as “Environmental Sensitivities Awareness Day” because Florence Nightingale’s birthday falls on that day. The Environmental Health Association of Manitoba joins other environmental health associations across Canada and the world in efforts to increase awareness of this potentially disabling condition.
It has been 20 years since the publication of the consensus paper, “Multiple chemical sensitivity: a 1999 consensus” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10444033 and 12 years since the Canadian Human Rights Commission established a policy on environmental sensitives, https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/sites/default/files/policy_sensitivity_0.pdf ….”
4) A very clever way to get ideas and involve communities so that they become part of the “smart city” future — a contest sponsored by “Infrastructure Canada”.
“Infrastructure Canada today announced the winners of its Smart Cities Challenge, a competition open to all Canadian municipalities, local or regional governments, and Indigenous communities (First Nations, Métis and Inuit). The Challenge had four key goals: to realize outcomes for residents, empower communities to innovate, forge new partnerships and networks, and then spread the benefit to all Canadians…
“This was really a Canadian endeavor,” Champagne told participants. “If I had one ask, I would say – be the ambassador of smart cities across the country, be the ambassador of the Smart Cities Challenge around the world. The world will be watching you as you bring your vision to reality and transform your communities. Make Canada proud. We’ll all be supporting you on this journey.”
5) Telus plans on erecting a cell tower in the middle of Gold River, BC (on Vancouver Island), very close to the only hospital, homes and a school. Why isn’t this being put outside the town? Why is it needed if microcells are coming? The link below is for a flyer for the June 6 event. Please share and encourage friends and neighbours to get involved if they are in the area.
Come to the community center June 6th, from 4-7pm. Say NO to Telus’ proposed cell tower in Gold River, on Trumpeter Drive, across from your hospital, close to homes and school.
Speak out and say NO! It is YOUR right!
6) Letters, like the one below, will be evidence when there is a lawsuit that the Provincial Health Officer had information and must have known about the health issues. She will not be able to argue she didn’t know, only that she didn’t care.
From: “Jerry Flynn” (name given with permission)
To: “bonnie henry” <email@example.com>
Sent: May 17, 2019
Subject: The truth about radiation that corrupt Health Canada conceals from you!
Dear Dr. Henry, MD
As British Columbia’s PHO, i.e., you are the last health authority in British Columbia charged with protecting the public’s safety and health, your stance and actions on this whole despicable NON-thermal EMF and pulsed RF EMF issue will be on record.
Because North America’s mainstream news media have historically remained tragically silent on this dangerous – but highly profitable – radiation issue, people are unaware of the truth, which one can see in the following:
1) Physicians for Safe Technology https://mdsafetech.org/
2) the BioInitiative 2017 Report https://www.emfacts.com/2017/11/bioinitiative-report-medical-concerns-intensify-over-deadly-brain-tumors-from-cell-phone-use/
3) the Seletun Scientific Panel from Norway http://www.iemfa.org/seletun-statement/
4) Environmental Health Trust https://ehtrust.org/
5) Microwave News https://microwavenews.com/news-center
6) The International EMF Scientists Appeal https://www.saferemr.com/2015/06/international-scientist-appeal-on.html
7) Coalition to Stop Smart Meters in BC https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/
8) 5G Apocalypse – Extinction Event https://prepareforchange.net/2019/03/26/5g-apocalypse-the-extinction-event/
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented” (Ellie Wiesel – Nobel Peace Prize Winner)