[5G – ADHD – Autism – Behaviour – Cancer – Cardiovascular – Cell Phones – Children – Diabetes – Doctors – EHS / ES – Fertility – Health Canada Safety Code 6 – ICNIRP Guidelines (Conflict of Interests, Industry Bias) – Magda Havas Questionnaire re ElectroSmog / EMR & Health Care Costs – Marg Friesen (C4ST) – Miscarriages – Sperm – Studies – WHO – Wi-Fi in Schools – Wireless Devices]
1) A wonderful submission assessing and commenting on ICNIRP’s draft revision of its guidelines, prepared primarily by Marg Friesen for C4ST. She has provided a terrific summary of shortfalls as well as a bibliography of 100s of reports and studies that have been ignored both by ICNIRP and WHO. When Safety Code 6 was reviewed by a panel that was hand-picked by Health Canada, hundreds of studies and reports were omitted. These agencies have biases and the members have conflicts of interest which result in selective analyses which favor the industry, putting our health and the health of future generations at risk.
(click on photos to enlarge)
2) Dr. Magda Havas is asking for help in her new project re. health care costs related to exposure to EMR. I asked her if she wanted info re autism as well and she said most definitely, as well as ADHD, cardiovascular problems, diabetes, etc. Any health issue that has been caused by, exacerbated by, or associated with exposure to “electrosmog”. Please provide any info related to you or a family member. And if you know of someone who has been similarly affected and might not get my updates, please do share with them.
NOTE: Dr. Havas would like this returned to her by Oct. 26/18. Thank you for any help you can provide.
From: Magda Havas <email@example.com>
Date: Oct. 10, 2018
Subject: Cost of Health Care associated with Esmog exposure? Response requested.
I have been asked to put together some information on the cost of health care associated with electrosmog exposure. This is a new area for me but one that I think is very important. If we are to convince the powers that be that exposure to electrosmog is putting a huge strain on our health care system, then someone may listen and take note. Perhaps I am being unduly optimistic but it is worth a try especially with 5G just around the corner.
Consequently, by mid November I am going to bring together this information. If there is anything that you think would help in this quest, please share it with me at your earliest convenience.
We have evidence that electrosmog “causes” and “promotes” cancer; contributes to EHS; interferes with reproduction in various ways (miscarriages, sperm deformities, behavioural problems in offspring); contributes to neurological disorders and to various types of chronic illness. I’m convinced that the amount of money we spend on diagnostics and treatment is considerable. Some of these costs are born by the individual and others by insurance agencies and by governing bodies (depending on the type of health care available in a particular country). While the pharmaceutical industry benefits from chronic illness … everyone else pays for it financially and through their suffering.
If you could send me any of the following I would be most appreciative:
- links to information related to health care costs of electrosmog;
- a few paragraphs from your personal experience (and please let me know if I am able to quote you and/or reveal your identity);
- and anything else you think might be helpful.
For those of you who have an electrosmog associated illness (cancer, EHS, other) … some of the following questions may help you provide information:
- How old are you?
- How long have you suffered with EHS? Cancer (if you think this was caused by Esmog)? Other?
- What were/are your symptoms?
- How did you determine that you had EHS? Cancer associated with smog exposure? etc.
- What types of diagnostics did your doctor(s) recommend?
- Which ones were useful?
- What types of treatments did your doctor(s) recommend?
- Which ones were useful?
- Do you still have symptoms of EHS, cancer, other?
- If not, what did you do to “recover”?
- Did you pay for the diagnostics and treatments out of pocket, via insurance, or via government health care?
- Can you estimate the cost of diagnostics and treatments you underwent?
For those of you who are health care providers and have patients with EHS or other illnesses like cancer associated with electrosmog exposure:
- Type of health care you practice: MD, ND, DOM, etc. List as many credentials as apply.
- How long have you been in medical practice?
- How many patients do you treat annually (approximately) and what percentage of them do you think react to electrosmog either via EHS, cancer, other?
- Have these percentages changed since you first started practice and, if so, how?
- What diagnostics have been most useful for helping these patients?
- What treatments have been most useful for helping these patients (note I will separate patients into cancer, EHS, reproductive problems, etc. in the final document).
- What percentage of the patients you treat for Esmog–related illness have recovered?
- What recommendations do you have for other health care providers to promote recovery?
- What recommendations do you have for the government regarding electrosmog?
- What percentage of health care costs do you think are associated with Esmog exposure?
For those of you who are teachers (or parents) and are dealing with students (children) who have EHS or other Esmog related behavioural/health problems.
- How long have you been teaching?
- What grades have you taught and what grades are you currently teaching?
- Does your school have Wi-Fi?
- When was it introduced into your school?
- Did you notice any differences in student behaviour/health after Wi-Fi was introduced into the school environment?
- If “yes” to Q5, how did student behaviour (health) change after Wi-Fi was introduced?
- How has Wi-Fi benefited your teaching and student learning?
- Has Wi-Fi interfered with your teaching/student learning and if so how?
- What changes have you noticed in students from when you first started teaching and now?
- What advice would you offer school boards regarding Wi-Fi, cell phone use in the classroom, use of other wireless technology?
- What percentage of your students are reacting adversely to wireless technology?
- What are their symptoms?
- What percentage of the teachers in your school are reacting adversely to wireless technology? [NOTE: feel free to say “I don’t know.”]
- What are their symptoms?
- Do you react adversely to Wi-Fi and, if “yes”, what are your symptoms?
- Have you shared your concerns with your union, principal, school board?
- If “yes” are they sympathetic to your concerns and have any changes been implemented to alleviate your concerns?
- Any idea how Wi-Fi has altered the effectiveness of teaching (i.e. more or less efficient of both)?
- Any idea how Wi-Fi has altered the cost of teaching (i.e. more or less costly). Please provide details (i.e. need for one-on-one instruction, specialists brought to class, etc)?
Feel free to share this email with others who may be able to provide information in the three categories above.
Would like to receive info by October 26, 2018.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The truth is inconvertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it. But there it is”
~ Winston Churchill