[5G mmW Microcells / Small Cells – Addiction – Animals – BBB – Behaviour – Biological Adaptation – Blood – Brain – Cancer Tumours – Cell Phones – Children – Chinese Acupuncture Meridians – DNA – Ear – EHF / MRT Microwave Resonance Therapy – EHS / ES / Radiowave Sickness – Elderly – Embryos – EMFs – EMR – Endocrine, Hormonal, Humoral, Immune, Nervous & Reproductive Systems – Environment – Eyes – Far & Near Field – Health – Heart – Internal Organs – Leukemia – Magda Havas – Phased Array Antennas – Radar – Radio – RF – Safety – SAR – Skin – Sleep – Space Satellites – Studies – Suicide – Synergetics – TV – Water Molecules | Russia – Ukraine – USA]
I happened upon a very interesting document which includes summaries of many Russian and Ukrainian studies on RF, including milliwaves, going back for years. It is long, 33 pages, but there are many valuable results reported. Parts are very technical and can be skipped over, but usually following such a section is a clear wording of the results. Here are just a few samples of this.
There certainly is evidence that, contrary to what many have said, there has been quite a lot of research on milliwaves in the frequencies that are planned for microcells and 5G technology. When Health Canada, our Provincial Health Officer, and the Cancer Societies say there is no evidence of biological effects, please send them this.
(click on photos to enlarge)
Influence of High-frequency Electromagnetic Radiation at Non-thermal Intensities on the Human Body
(A review of work by Russian and Ukrainian researchers)
In the 1950s in the USSR, there was development in a new scientific direction — mastery of the millimeter (EHF) portion of the spectrum of coherent electromagnetic oscillations [O.V. Betskiy, 1997].
• hypothalamic syndrome
1) They do not depend on the intensity of EMR, starting from the threshold to noticeable heating of tissue.
2) There exist narrow “resonance” bands of EMR frequencies in which BEF are observed.
3) The relative width of these frequency bands is 0.01-1%.
4) Resonance frequencies stable for the object are found during a definite phase of development.
5) Irreversible BEF occur only during prolonged or cyclical exposure.
6) During amplitude or frequency modulation of MMW, bioeffects are maintained or strengthened as the power of reached the following conclusions about the biological effects of millimeter waves (BEF MMW):
7) The body “remembers” the effect of EMR for a relatively long time.
8) In some cases, EMR influences sensitivity to other factors (chemicals, ionizing radiation, etc.), and the effects may persist through time.
9) Local irradiation of the body at different frequencies may exert similar BEF.
10) Positive effects of MMW occur within the limits of possible normal functioning of the body.
[To convert mW/cm2 to uW/cm2, multiply the mW figure by 1000.
The new, reduced Health Canada’s Safety Code 6 figures (2015) are much closer to the USA’s than Russia’s (which has been in place for many years).
30-300 kHz, 0.3-3 MHz, and 3-30 MHz are not readily available in power density terms.
30-300 MHz 129 uW/cm2
It is considered that under Russian Sanitary Norms such values of EMF have been adopted as maximum permissible levels for irradiation of the population that in everyday irradiation under conditions characteristic of the given source do not induce illness or divergence from health detectable by modern research methods during the period of irradiation or for periods of time after its cessation in the population, regardless of sex or age….
According to the results of [Miroshnikova], the millimeter and centimeter ranges of radiation have the biggest effect on initiation and development of blood disorders, and the mm range, on diseases of the circulatory system. The risk of developing diseases of the central nervous system increases under exposure to decimeter waves. Data on development of psychic disturbances [Orlova et al.] under EMR exposure show effects ranging from asthenia and changes in mood to nonsensical ideas and aural and visual hallucinations, and disturbances in behavior all the way to attempts at suicide. A connection was noted between EMF exposure and the development of malignant tumors: the likelihood of cancer was three times greater under SHF exposure [Yu.G. Grigoriev]. It can be proposed that the current increase in electromagnetic pollution of the environment exceeds human adaptational capacities.
“An activist is someone who cannot help but fight for something. That person is not usually motivated by a need for power, or money, or fame, but in fact driven slightly mad by some injustice, some cruelty, some unfairness – So much so that he or she is compelled by some moral engine to act to make it better.” ~ Eve Ensler