1) A member reported seeing Corix trucks on the ferry to Salt Spring on Wednesday. Please let me know if there is some smeter activity going on.
(click on photos to enlarge)
2) An excellent history of the industry, through various and well-known “bent” scientists deceiving the public, demeaning independent researchers, all to protect the telecoms who are knowingly exposing all of us to a very dangerous product. Just as guilty, IMHO, are the agencies such as Health Canada, Cancer Society, WHO which use the bent science to support the status quo, using it to tell customers that the wireless devices they are using 24/7 are safe. This is what Perry Kendall used to justify his failure. I wonder if his replacement, Dr. Bonnie Henry, is willing to reconsider her department’s stance. And what about Adrian Dix, Minister of Health. Will he look at this evidence more closely than he was willing to look at proof that smeters are fire hazards?
How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe: A Special Investigation
The disinformation campaign—and massive radiation increase—behind the 5G rollout.
Lack of definitive proof that a technology is harmful does not mean the technology is safe, yet the wireless industry has succeeded in selling this logical fallacy to the world. In truth, the safety of wireless technology has been an unsettled question since the industry’s earliest days. The upshot is that, over the past 30 years, billions of people around the world have been subjected to a massive public-health experiment: Use a cell phone today, find out later if it causes cancer or genetic damage…
“Industry controls the FCC through a soup-to-nuts stranglehold that extends from its well-placed campaign spending in Congress through its control of the FCC’s congressional oversight committees to its persistent agency lobbying,”…
Like their tobacco and fossil-fuel brethren, wireless executives have chosen not to publicize what their own scientists have said about the risks of their products. On the contrary, the industry—in America, Europe, and Asia—has spent untold millions of dollars in the past 25 years proclaiming that science is on its side, that the critics are quacks, and that consumers have nothing to fear. This, even as the industry has worked behind the scenes—again like its Big Tobacco counterpart—to deliberately addict its customers. Just as cigarette companies added nicotine to hook smokers, so have wireless companies designed cell phones to deliver a jolt of dopamine with each swipe of the screen.”
3) An opinion piece about the ultimate effects (goal) of the IoT. It reads like an Orwell novel.
Internet of Things – Formula for a Global Trance
MAKE PEOPLE PASSIVE. PUT THEM IN A TRANCE.
IoT is the absurd plan—now rolling out—to connect every conceivable device to the Internet. Worldwide. This means life will become automatic for a large chunk of the population in due time.
Your car will drive you. Your fridge will order new food items. Your heat and air conditioning will operate beyond your control. Your toaster will decide how brown the bread will be. Your whole home will run on prescribed algorithms, deciding how much energy you can use and when.
You will become a spectator.
4) In Michigan, a utility turned off power [http://www.cheboygannews.com/article/20150916/NEWS/150919365] when a woman [Jaime Chimner] refused a smeter because 5 doctors told her to not have a smeter. This is an audio of a phone conversation with a “media relations” person at the utility who sounded like the people at BC Hydro – just doing my job, this is the only option, we will work with her if she accepts the digital or smeter.
“This is an interview on Patriot Radio in Michigan with the Consumers “Media Relations” person. He is put on the spot and comes out looking like a total jerk. Well worth a listen. It’s quite shocking. Here are the links for the interview. Please share far and wide. Thank you.”
(audio 24:23 minutes) 20180328-brian_and_randy_h301.mp3
[Consumers Energy, Michigan:
Lauren Youngdahl Snyder (517-788-0550) – https://www.cmsenergy.com/investor-relations/news-releases/news-release-details/2017/CMS-Energy-and-Consumers-Energy-Names-Brandon-Hofmeister-David-Mengebier-and-Lauren-Youngdahl-Snyder-to-New-Leadership-Positions-effective-July-1/default.aspx & https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauren-youngdahl-snyder-87386a3/ &
Brian Wheeler (517-740-1545 or 517-788-2394) & https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-wheeler-9aaa2b41/]
5) As incidence of autism increases, the levels of RF, among other environmental risk factors, are increasing in tandem. This needs to be part of the “national autism strategy.”
1 in 66 Canadian children diagnosed with autism, report reveals
Advocacy group Autism Canada welcomed the report, saying the prevalence findings reflect what the organization is “witnessing in the autism community” and that “the prevalence of autism is on the rise.”
“Regardless if this increase is due to better diagnostics, increased awareness or increased incidence, there is an urgent need for a national autism strategy,” said Laurie Mawlam, Autism Canada’s executive director, in a statement posted Thursday on the organization’s website.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Activism is the rent I pay for living on this planet.”
~ Alice Walker