[5G Microcells / Small Cells Antennas Public Right-of-way Siting Legislation – Anne McKenna – Bills – Birds, Insects & Wildlife – Cell Towers – Children – Chris Lauzen – Costs – Dan Cronin – Data for Sale – Dick Killam – EMFs – EMR – Environment – Health – Kate Kheel – Lisa Bland, TheGreenGazette Educational Articles (by Andre Fauteux, B. Blake Levitt, Cindy Sage, Doctor Anthony B. Miller, Dariusz Leszczynski, Devra Lee Davis, Joel Moskowitz, Karl Maret, Magda Havas, Martin Pall, Michelle Wong, Olga Sheean, Patti Wood, Ronald M. Powell, Theodora Scarato) re Microwave Radiation – Mark Broomhall – Meter Readers – Mt. Nardi, Nightcap National Park – Nova Scotia Power Smart Meters (Opt-out Fees – TODay) – Richard C. Irvin – Roomba Vacuum – Security – Small Wireless Facilities Deployment Act – Smart Devices Privacy Regulations – Smart Home – Steve Chirico – Wireless | Cariboo, BC – Halls Harbour, Nova Scotia – New South Wales, Australia – Addison, Aurora, Bolingbrook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Naperville, North Aurora, Oswego, Warrenville, West Chicago, Willowbrook, Illinois, USA] & (video)
1) In last night’s update I included a longer link re. the birds in Australia that broke apart, with part of it on one line and the rest following on other lines. When this happens, all you have to do is to join the pieces together. Here is a shorter link to the report by Mark Broomhall:
2) Good questions are being asked in Nova Scotia where the utility is considering smeters. If you have friends or family there, please share our website with them.
(click on photos to enlarge)
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Nova%20Scotia%20Power%20Inc.&item_type=topic (scroll down to: Smart grid proposals & TOD Time-of-day & smart meters)
3) In Illinois, towns are joining together to fight a law that would give access to public rights of way for telecoms to install microcells / small cells without any municipal input.
Towns unite to oppose wireless antennas on utility poles, streetlights
“The measure would establish the Small Wireless Facilities Deployment Act and give wireless companies the ability to install “small cell” antennas on publicly owned utility poles, streetlights and rights of way.
Municipal and county officials say the proposed law would limit their authority to regulate the location and deployment of the antennas. It also would impose artificially low fees for both the review of permit applications and the use of publicly owned equipment.
“In essence, it allows private companies to have a monopoly over public infrastructure,” Aurora Mayor Richard C. Irvin said.”
4) When people allow “smart” devices into their homes, they are relinquishing their privacy. But for some, “the convenience is worth it.”
Is a “smart home” a smarter home?
5) We are always looking for ways to help get information about microwave radiation wireless devices to people who are not aware of the health problems associated with them. One of our members has been working with a local magazine, providing interesting articles. The magazine, The GreenGazette, has been publishing them for several years. Below are the articles. It would be wonderful if everyone did the same thing – see if there is a local newspaper, journal, or magazine that would be interested in including these articles every month or so.
From a member:
“I have been working with the Publisher (Lisa Bland) of TheGreenGazette to put EMF articles in their magazine since 2013. These were printed in hard copies and mostly also available online. Please see the links below and feel free to use them.
If you re-post them without linking to the magazine’s website, please be sure to add a link of credit back to
TheGreenGazette is widely distributed in the Cariboo. Locations include health food stores, gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants etc.”
= = =
iPads: How Safe are Our Children? by Michelle Wong – Jul-Aug 2013
Cellphones and Health by Dr. Joel Moskowitz – Sep-Oct 2013
Electrohypersensitivity (EHS): Is it Real? by Andre Fauteux – Nov 2013
Health Impacts of Radiofrequency Radiation from Smart Meters by Dr. Karl Maret – Apr-May 2014
Wireless Communication and Precautionary Principle by Dr. Dariusz Leszczynski – Jun-Jul 2014
Little Bodies out of Sync? Why Electromagnetic Fields and Wireless Radiofrequency Radiation Exposures Matter for People who have Autism Spectrum Conditions by Cindy Sage, M.A. – Aug-Sep 2014
Microwave Electromagnetic Fields Produce Health Effects by VGCC Activation by Dr. Martin Pall – Dec 2014/Jan 2015
Declaration: Doctors Call for Protection from Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure – Feb-March 2015
Save the girls. Make the bra a no-phone zone. by Dr. Devra Lee Davis – April/May 2015
Cancer Expert Warns: Extremely Important to Adopt Precaution against RF Exposure by Dr. Anthony B. Miller – June/July 2015
International Appeal: Scientists call for Protection from Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Field Exposure – September/October 2015
Message to Public Schools and Parents about Wireless Devices and Health by Ronald M. Powell, Ph.D – November/December 2015/January 2016
Spectacularly Dumb: The ‘Smart’ Grid and Its Meters by B. Blake Levitt – April/May 2016
Electrosmog: The acid rain of today by Dr. Magda Havas – June/July 2016
National Toxicology Program Report on Cancer Risk from Cellphone Radiation by Dr. Joel Moskowitz – August/September 2016
What You Need to Know About Wireless Radiation and Your Baby by Patti Wood – February/March 2017
First in the Nation: Maryland State Advisory Council on Children’s Health Recommends Reducing Wireless Exposures in The Classroom by Theodora Scarato, MSW – April/May 2017
Electro-sensitivity: Exposing the Deeper Truth of Who We Are by Olga Sheean – June/July/August 2017
Heads in the Sand, Pies in the Sky: Governments deny the facts of life by Olga Sheean – November 2017