[2B – 4G, 5G – AAEM – Amateur Radio Operators – Analog – BC Hydro – BCUC – Brain Tumours – Cancer Registries – Caspar Hallmann & Hans de Kroon – Cell Phones: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age by Doctor George Carlo – Cell Towers – Conflict of Interest – Cordless Phones – Corporate & Government Surveillance – Data – Edward Ted Kennedy – EHS – Elisabeth Cardis – EMF – EVs – FCC – Fibre Optics – Flying Insects Decimated – FortisBC – Gaëlle Coureau – H. Christine Richards, Zpryme – Health – Innocente Marcolini – Interphone Study Group – John Horgan – Johnny Cochran – Joseph Beau Biden – Lennart Hardell & Michael Carlberg – Letters to Peter Milobar re Smart Meter Fires Report by Sharon Noble – Li-Nien Chien – Matt Smith, Silver Spring Networks – Opt-out Fees – Privacy – RF Mesh Smart Grids – Security – Smart Cities – Ene-Hub SmartNodes Spying from Phillips Lighting SmartPoles (& Acuity Brands, Cisco, GE, Siemens) – Studies – WHO – Wi-Fi – William Bathgate DTE Testimony re Interference – Wireless Devices | Kamloops, BC – Canada – Australia – Denmark – Finland – France – Germany – Israel – Brescia, Italy – Japan – New Zealand – Norway – Sweden – Taiwan – UK – Los Angeles & San Francisco, California, USA] & Book & (videos)
1) Increase in brain cancers of various types, especially of glioblastomas which are the deadliest. Just think back 25 years or so. We never heard of brain tumors. Now every week we read of someone, usually someone famous, getting brain cancer. Imagine how many who are not famous are getting this horrible disease that is believed to be, in large part, environmentally (cell phones?) caused.
(click on photos to enlarge)
2) Utilities plan on increased use of both fiber optic cable and RF mesh grids like those used by BC Hydro and FortisBC for transmitting smeter information.
But amateur radio operators, like Electrical Engineer William Bathgate, find that these wireless grids interfere with their protected use of unlicensed frequencies used by the grid.
3) Cities are being paid to allow telecoms to turn our light poles into “smart” surveillance tools and transmitters. I wonder if the notification/consultation rules that municipalities have in Antenna Siting consultation policies will be respected. I doubt it – ISED will rely on their policy of non-consultation if these transmitters are put on existing structures. This loophole must be closed by us, the UBCM and the FCM.
Some of the things they have are:
SmartNodes also come equipped with…
- RBG Beacon Light
- LED Street and roadway lighting
- Community messaging
- Parking management
- Data capture
- People counting
- Electric vehicle car charging
- Traditional smart pole functions (signage, traffic and lighting)
4) Insects in Germany are disappearing at an alarming rate and the reasons are believed to be environmental toxins, e.g. pesticides. From many studies, we know that wireless radiation is another major toxin but it’s not mentioned in the article.
5) A response by a Liberal MLA which really bothers me and I believe it will bother you. In it, the MLA disregards the constituent’s concerns, saying they aren’t his. Isn’t he supposed to educate himself about those concerns before dismissing them? And isn’t he supposed to represent his constituents and not just himself? How is this any better than the Liberals’ self-centered actions that we hoped to have behind us?
From the Castanet:
= = =
Sent: October 20, 2017 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Report on smart meter fires
Thank you for your response, sir. I understand that Sharon Noble did send you her results of 3 years research on the fire hazards of smart meters.
My concern focuses on the health issues. I hope you will be open-minded enough to look at this link below
as but one of many that point of the dangers of accumulating radiation effects. The American Academy of Environmental Medicine called for a moratorium on smart meters in 2012 and continues to veto them today. I have 3 friends and one acquaintance who suffer from EHS (electro-hypersensitivity; a concern with 3% of the population, with numbers growing); one of those has since died. Another, who has a titanium implant, is unable to use a computer, cell phones, or a tv remote.
I hope that you, as my MLA, will at least take the time to do some research on the independent studies of scientists that have proven there are biological effects of EMF. If we allow the telecom industry to continue to dictate terms to the government, valuing profit over health, our future generations are at risk.
I note an important typo in my previous e-mail sent to you. It should read “I am now paying . . . $20 monthly to have the unwanted smart meter “signal off”.”
= = =
On 20 October 2017 at 09:46, Peter.Milobar.MLA@leg.bc.ca wrote:
Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding the meters. I know that there are some that share your views on the meters, whether hydro or water and cell towers. However, I do not share those same concerns. I have not heard of any interest at this point from the Government to change the existing policies but will let you know if I hear anything.
MLA Kamloops North Thompson
= = =
Date: October 9, 2017
To: Peter.Milobar.MLA@leg.bc.ca, email@example.com
Subject: Report on smart meter fires
Dear Mr. Milobar;
You failed the community of Kamloops when you didn’t vote for a moratorium on smart meters. I moved away from my home town when the proliferation of smart meters, wireless water meters, wifi and cell towers became a threat to my health. There are many other concerns as well: privacy, security, and safety. A month ago, Sharon Noble delivered copies of her well-researched smart meter fire report to John Horgan’s office; she has yet to receive even an acknowledgement of this. Perhaps you could show an interest in this matter of safety, since the NDP is apparently not moving on it.
firstname.lastname@example.org is her e-mail address and I know she would be only too pleased to send you an e-mail with the relevant information, which was a project of 3 years research.
Will it be Liberals or NDPs who begin to take an interest in the hazards of smart meters? I paid a monthly extortion rate to keep my analog, a safe, fire-proof, non-invasive meter, only to have it confiscated after 3 years of payments. I am (not)–should be ‘now’ paying a lower extortion rate of $20 monthly to have the unwanted smart meter “signal off”. The Liberal government emasculated BCUC and forced the smart meters on the public. BC Hydro rushed to put these meters on without due diligence or regard to safety. Noble’s report reveals serious concerns and makes some grave allegations. Who will step up to the plate?
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
~ Winston Churchill