[BC Maps of Microcells / Small Cells – Cell Phones – Doctor Devra Davis – Elimination of Copper Wire Landlines – EMF Scientist Appeal Statements – Health – Radiation – VOIP – Wireless | Brentwood Bay & Colwood & Goldstream & Langford & Oak Bay & Saanich & Victoria, BC] & (audio) (video)
1) The push against landline phones and for Voice Over Internet Protocol. Nothing about the fact that if the internet goes down, so does the phone. And when the internet is wireless, so is the phone. Many homes have had landlines replaced by VOIP without informing the customer and without explaining the ramifications.
(click on photos to enlarge)
A New Low-Cost Phone System is Turning Carriers Upside Down
Here’s what’s happening: Twenty years ago, the cell phone made its debut and started to phase out landlines everywhere. Now, landlines still exist, but its infrastructure can hardly be supported and is often failing. With the current landline exodus, even today‘s outrageous pricing is unsustainable. Even though smartphones dominate telecommunications, there’s now a smarter, more efficient solution that carriers don’t want you to know about.
It’s called VoIP and it’s changing the way we use phone services in our own homes.
How big is this change? Millions of homes have already switched over to this new phone service.
2) Quotes from 21 experts who signed the international EMF Scientist Appeal – great for letters.
“We asked some experts to provide us with a statement in response to the following question: “What do you want the world to know about the importance of this appeal?””
3) A 28 minute audio of an interview with Dr. Devra Davis:
“The Truth about Cell Phone Radiation: Part 1”
4) A beautifully done video about the dangers of man-made radiation.
Do You Know That I Love You?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHij98gkk4 (3:29 minutes)
5) One of our technical members has been tracking microcell placements and has noticed a significant increase in transmitters in the Victoria area since last year. I suspect the same is true for other areas of BC. You will find some really good information on his website: