- Another study showing prolonged exposure to microwave radiation at frequencies similar to those used by cell phones results in reduced fertility in female rats as well as reduced melatonin and other natural antioxidants.
- Vandalism of any sort can never be justified, but in some places people have taken drastic measures in reaction to corporate endangerment of environment and health.
- Non-smeter. One of the major obstacles in the efforts to demand that wireless technology be done in safe manner is the government. Industry has bought scientists and government bureaucrats around the world. Here is one example of what happens in the US when scientists try to alert the public and govt to the danger posed to bees by commonly used pesticides. No doubt the same thing is happening re. EMF. The wireless industry is very profitable, second only to the oil and gas industry. As one member said replace USDA with Health Canada, Sec. Vilsak (Head of Agriculture Dept) with Perry Kendall, (provincial health officer) and the story is the same.
“According to [whistleblower] Lundgren: “I don’t think science can be done, at least on this subject, in any of the conventional ways. I think we need truly independent scientists — not funded by government or industry.”
The government is allowing crown corporations like BC Hydro to use the FOI process to hide information. When asked about what equipment of Hydro’s is involved in fires, Hydro uses FOI, relying on various sections of the Act that protect “third parties”, or their financial interests. More of the hiding….
- The UK’s electronic intelligence agency worked to prevent smeters from being hackable. We have heard nothing about the security of our “$$mart” grid being increased. Neither has Hydro included in its budget an contingency funds for making it more secure.
“If a hacker was able to crack the key, they could potentially gain control of every meter, GCHQ feared, according to a senior Whitehall official. That would allow them to “start blowing things up” the official told the Financial Times.”
- After “$$mart” gas meters were installed in Calif,. many saw huge increases in bills, and the usual “it was a cold winter” excuse was given. Now it is found that the smeters were mis-calibrated.
- I think many of us hold Clark responsible for much of the mess this govt and Hydro, especially, is in. And if she isn’t bad enough, now she’s taking in Stephen Harper’s fallen soldiers. Amazing how this party is called “liberal” when really it mirrors Stephen Harper’s in so many ways.
http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/03/21/conservative-refugees-find-asylum-in-bc I’m going to vote – and I hope you will, too.
From: Jerry Flynn
Sent: March 21, 2016 10:50 AM
Subject: The most harmful corruption in Canada’s history – which no media will touch!
It is a tragedy and a national disgrace that no media will touch this issue.
Only Doctors and Nurses Can Stop Health Canada’s Worst-Ever
Crime Against Humanity
Time is running out for Canada’s entire medical profession to wake up and realize that they too are constantly being exposed to hazardous levels of invisible and virtually undetectable man-made pulsed non-ionizing radiation – as are Canada’s Prime Minister, Health Minister, Minister of Public Safety and Environment Minister, every member of parliament and the entire population of Canada (See below). This preposterous, blatant disregard for human health and well-being would not be possible were it not for a sinfully silent news media oligopoly!
Canadians are being lied to about the alleged ‘safety’ of “low-intensity, pulsed, non-thermal, non-ionizing radio frequency (RF) radiation, which is emitted by all of today’s consumer wireless products as well as ‘Smart’ meters and ‘Smart’ appliances. See Attachment, Part One. https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/RF-EMF-Part-one-March-15-2016..pdf
Canadians are being lied to about the alleged ‘safety’ of today’s extremely low frequency (ELF) radiation, i.e., the harmful electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) which are always present in anything in which 60 Hz alternating current (A/C) electricity flows, such as in high voltage transmission and residential distribution lines, substations, power transformers, ‘Smart’ meters, ‘Smart’ appliances, household electricity, electrical appliances, etc. See Attachment, Part Two.  https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/RF-EMF-Part-two-March-15-2016..pdf
Canadians are being lied to about ‘Microwave Sickness,’ now called “Electro-Hypersensitivity” (EHS), first identified in 1932 and is now a growing, world-wide problem.  
Since its inception in 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO) has experienced almost constant turmoil and challenges. No longer enjoying secure funding from governments, it now relies on voluntary contributions from governments and other sources. Currently, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the biggest voluntary contributors to WHO!  Radiation regulatory agencies, electric power utilities, and the wireless/telecom industries have meticulously studied, learned from and improved upon the extremely successful, deceitful tactics employed by the tobacco industry for so many profitable decades.
These are unprecedented times in Canada’s history. Canada’s own Prime Minister and his entire government are shielded from the systemic corruption that is ongoing within the Minister of Health’s radiation protection bureau (see attachments). Tragically for all persons living in Canada, our provincial governments have shown themselves to be willfully silent to those of us who have made many attempts to alert them over the years. Despite the existence of an ever-growing mountain of compelling peer-reviewed evidence amassed from scientists around the world since the 1950s, Canada’s news media chooses to remain largely silent. For that reason, it behooves Canada’s doctors and nurses to use their national organizations to notify the Prime Minister and the Minister of Health, personally, of this outrageously evil crime against humanity!
James G. (“Jerry”) Flynn, Captain (Ret’d)
 Currents of Death, by Paul Brodeur, pp 312.
The cost of wireless convenience: EHS, infertility, cancer.