[BC Hydro Substation – Children – EHS / ES – EMFs – Hydro One Time-of-Use TOU Billing – Maryland State Advisory Council – Microcells – Norm Ryder Presentation to Municipal Council – Perry Kendall – Resistant to Antibiotics – RF – Shaw Go Wifi – Telus LTE 4G / 5G eNodeB Antennas – Wi-Fi in Schools – Wireless Devices Health Risks – ZigBee Chip | Central Saanich & Vancouver, BC – Ontario – Maryland, USA] & (videos)
1) One of the biggest challenges we all face when trying to educate people about RF is their love of their gadgets. People don’t want to know that their beloved phone could give them brain cancer or that their laptop could make them infertile. It’s time people, especially those invested in the technology, face reality.
“What will happen when they know”
“It’s easy to point to politicians and business leaders who are challenged by reality. It’s much harder when this situation appears in your own life. What happens when a reality undermines your identity in the world? Will you listen, even when the answer is something you don’t want to hear? Will you be able to change your mind, even though you have invested your time and money? Will you take a stand to prevent others from being harmed? Will you resist change even when harm to yourself is inevitable? Or have you even lost the capacity to change at all?”
2) Some important information re BC Hydro’s plan to build a substation beneath a school. I hope you will share with parents, School Trustees in Vancouver, BC Hydro, Bill Bennett, etc.
“Children and Magnetic Fields above 1 mG don’t mix”
3) NDP in Ontario wants Hydro One to end time-of-use billing. So far, BC Hydro has said “it has no plans” for TOU billing, but all the infrastructure is in place – perhaps just a matter of time.
“Ontario NDP seeks elimination of time-of-use hydro pricing”
The party wants to see mandatory time-of-use pricing eliminated, saying it hasn’t reduced peak demand by as much as the government intended, and is an added stressor for Ontarians.”
4) IMPORTANT: Maryland Council recommends replacement of Wi-Fi in schools due to health risks to children. Council acknowledges that US lags behind many other countries with regard to taking such protective measures. The same applies to BC and Canada. Wi-Fi is in just about every school in BC without any studies that show this is safe. Neither are parents or teachers given information showing the risk to health because Perry Kendall says it’s okay to expose children to Wi-Fi all day every school day.
“First State in the Nation: Maryland State Advisory Council Recommends Reducing School WiFi”
5) One of our members gave a presentation before his Municipal Council to educate them about the dangers of microcells that are spreading throughout the province. He has shared it via a YouTube. There is a lot of info that you could use in presentations to your Council.
6) A new report re. effect of RF at 900 MHz – the same frequency used by smeters – and 2.4 GHz, which is used by the smeter ZigBee chip and Wi-Fi, on bacteria which appear to become resistant to antibiotics. This means we can expect to see more cases of infections that are not easily treated.
“In this study, we assessed if the exposure to 900 MHz GSM mobile phone radiation and 2.4 GHz radiofrequency radiation emitted from common Wi-Fi routers alters the susceptibility of microorganisms to different antibiotics. The pure cultures of Listeria monocytogenes and Escherichia coli were exposed to RF-EMFs generated either by a GSM 900 MHz mobile phone simulator and a common 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router. It is also shown that exposure to RF-EMFs within a narrow level of irradiation (an exposure window) makes microorganisms resistant to antibiotics”
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
~ Albert Einstein
Please practice safe Tech – do it with wires.