[5G – Andrew Weaver – BC Hydro & FortisBC Opt Out Fees – Ben Hueso & Bill Quirk SB 649 Microcells / Small Cells Public Right-of-way Siting Legislation – Brain Tumours – Cell Phone Radiation Class Action by Merchant Law Group LLP – Children – Doctor Leif Salford & Blood-Brain Barrier Leak – EHS Symptoms – Eye Pain from Samsung Galaxy 8 Iris Scanner – FlexNet – Health – Letter to Tim Singer / Phil Bourke re Safety Code 6 & Health Canada Statements re CBC’s Marketplace with Wendy Mesley on Cell Phones – RF – School Cell Towers cause Cancers – Sensus “Buddy” mode Smart Meters – Wireless | Canada – Escondido, California & Minnesota, USA] & (videos)
1) Sensus has a new smeter and grid network that can cover up to 300 sq. miles!! “Buddy” mode meters, most likely like relay meters that are on unsuspecting homes. Think of the RF exposure. It uses a lower 400 Mhz frequency which means the signal will be able to interact with our bodies (and homes) very efficiently.
(click on photos to enlarge)
“Using ‘Buddy’ mode meters can communicate between themselves to relay information to base stations ensuring no endpoint becomes isolated. With long range radio, where a single FlexNet base station can cover between 75 to 300 sq miles, a universal solution can be deployed cost effectively within an area, be it urban, rural, high or low population density.”
2) We should be reminding Andrew Weaver of his comments and stance re. the legacy fees BC Hydro has been charging. It’s time to review these including those charged for having the meter’s transmitter disabled — more than double charged by FortisBC. Never have we seen any explanation for these extraordinarily high fees (the highest in North America) or a financial accounting for this extortion. How much? How spent? How much really needed? Fees charged by other places are at www.stopsmartmetersbc.com under “MISC.” [https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/OPT-OUT-FEES.pdf]. Many places allow analogs to be kept and there is no problem with the grid, as BC Hydro claims.
VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) – A Green Party MLA from Vancouver Island believes BC Hydro needs a reality check, when it comes to smart meters.
“Other jurisdictions… charge between $10 and $12 a month, and BC Hydro is charging $35 a month. There seems to be a bit of gouging here,” says Weaver.
“I’m trying to give the benefit of the doubt to BC Hydro in hoping that it was an oversight and what they really meant to say was $35 per visit, because of course, they don’t come and check on meters every month; they haven’t been doing that for quite some time.”
Reality Check for BC Hydro on Smart Meters – Andrew Weaver, MLA Oak Bay-Gordon Head – September 15, 2013:
3) It seems that a Class Action is being considered in BC for those who have cell phone-related brain tumours. If you or anyone you know has or has had a brain tumour, this law group would like to know about it.
Merchant Law Group LLP is pursuing class action litigation in British Columbia concerning cellular phone usage and allegations of resulting brain tumours.
Please note that joining our contact list for the Cell Phone Radiation Class Action creates no solicitor-client relationship, no financial obligation for you, and your information will be kept confidential.
If you are a B.C. resident and wish to receive updates about this action, particularly if you have used a cell phone and have been diagnosed with a brain tumour, please join the contact list by completing the form below. Please do not assume that this class action will result in individual compensation options being available. If you have any injury that you believe has been caused by cellular or other radiation, you need to contact your own lawyer and start an individual lawsuit regarding that injury without delay.
4) “After decades of corporately-funded, biased research being held up as “industry-standard”, there are now hundreds of independent peer-reviewed scientific studies showing there is a clear health hazard with technology that emits wireless radiation in the range that “smart meters” do. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of people with a “smart meter” installed in their homes have contracted illnesses, insomnia, rashes, headaches, and worse. Many have been forced to leave their homes entirely, due to the adverse health effects of radiation.”
Neurosurgeon Reveals Radiation from Wi-Fi, Smart Meters and Cell Phones Cause the Blood-Brain Barrier to Leak
5) Users of Samsung’s Galaxy 8 have complained of eye pain after using its iris scanner. Eyes are extremely sensitive and vulnerable to RF, as shown in many studies.
6) From someone in the USA who is fighting microcells being installed near homes and cell towers near or on schools. Cities are virtually giving away access to the public right of way in front of our homes and leaving us with no choice.
After 2 children are diagnosed with cancer (1 with brain, 1 with kidney), children and parents protest a cell tower that was installed on school grounds in 2009 which they believe caused the childrens’ cancers. The children are 10 and 11 years old. (This means they were exposed to the cell towers since Kindergarten) Here’s the Fox news coverage of the story.
(If you are not aware, cell towers installed on schools has become a big problem within the last 10 years. Schools have agreed to this because they get rent, averaging about $2,000 per month. My son became ill at the age of 9 following the installation of 2 cell towers at his school).
In Escondido, CA, the city is preparing to pass an ordinance that would permit small cells in the public right of way with NO PUBLIC REVIEW
State bills for (5G) small cell sites have been passed in some states, legislating rents for use of light poles/utility poles at give-away prices. In Minnesota, the rent has been negotiated to only $150 per year for each small cell, and apparently, this is higher than what’s been negotiated in other states’ (5G) small cell legislation! http://www.lmc.org/media/document/1/smallcellwirelessbill.pdf?inline=true
Currently, large cell tower rents range from $1,500-$2,000 per month! This makes small cell rents less than 1% of a large cell tower’s rent! At these low rents, carriers will prefer to install cell antenna facilities in the right of way!
Sent: June 15, 2017
To: Singer, Tim (HC/SC) <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: ‘email@example.com‘ ; ‘Len.Webber@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ ; ‘Ramez.Ayoub@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘email@example.com‘ ; ‘Doug.Eyolfson@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘Rachael.Harder@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘Darshan.Kang@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘John.Oliver@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘Sonia.Sidhu@parl.gc.ca‘ ; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ ; ‘email@example.com‘ ; firstname.lastname@example.org; Wendy Mesley ; email@example.com
Subject: Your response to CBC Marketplace Episode on cell phones
Your letter and comments to Sharon Noble (and everyone else) were NOT helpful and are, in fact, an insult to anyone who has done the slightest bit of research on this topic.
Your job is to protect the Canadian public which you are not doing with the egregiously outdated “Safety” Code 6.
The incompetence of this Liberal government, which promised evidence based policy, is mind boggling – from what I observe policy is based on corporate lobbying alternate facts and profit motives.
If you can’t do your job, then have the ethics and conscience to resign and stop defrauding the taxpayers at our own expense.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Knowledge is Power.”
~ Sir Francis Bacon, 1597
Let’s use it!!
Sent from my hard-wired laptop connected to a hard-wired modem, with no Wi-Fi capability on either.
Please, practice safe tech.