1) C4ST is asking for MPs to support the efforts recommended by the HESA committee in 2015 to raise awareness of the public and to pressure Health Canada to do its job, which is to help protect Canadians from wireless radiation. So far, only 47 MPs have signed on. Is your MP one of them? If not, please consider asking him/her why.
MPs Who Care
“We are asking all Members of Parliament to agree to support efforts to work with Health Canada and other appropriate agencies and organizations to:
- Develop an awareness campaign relating to the safe use of wireless technologies, such as cell phones and Wi-Fi, in key environments such as the school and home. (see official HESA recommendation)
- Investigate, and potentially adopt, measures taken in other countries to limit the exposure of vulnerable populations, including infants, and young children in the school environment to radiofrequencies. (see official HESA recommendation)
- Improve the testing, diagnosis, treatment and data collection regarding electromagnetic hypersensitivity and its possible impact on health in the workplace. (see official HESA recommendation)
- Establish a system to report potential adverse reactions to radiofrequency fields. (see official HESA recommendation)“
2) Every Mayor and Councillor, many provincial and federal politicians, and dozens of Provincial Health authorities were invited by those organizing presentations by Drs. Martin Pall and Timothy Schoechle. Where were they? Only a single Mayor and a couple of Councillors came to a luncheon meeting in Victoria and, as far as I know, no others have attended any other presentation so far. It’s as if they do not want to know about 5G. Is this laziness or willful negligence on their part? I suspect the second. Are they too cozy with the industry? Are they fearful of losing contributions to their election funds? Certainly, the bureaucrats of the Health Department have no such excuse. They just are failures at doing their jobs as public health doctors, and should be called out. Provincial Health Officer, just like Perry Kendall before her, says there is no evidence of harm. If they won’t look, they will never know. Their Health Officers follow their leads. They should all be called out for being guilty of failing to do their jobs which is to protect the public.
Must be moratorium on 5G now
Presentation by Drs. Pall and Schoechleder [s/b Schoechle] showed Health Canada safety standards virtually useless
“It is unfortunate that no representatives from local, regional, provincial or federal levels were unable to attend the meeting in Duncan, July 2; even though invitations were sent. Two eminent PhD scientists presented information that unanimously convinced the 120 people in attendance that there must be a moratorium on 5G NOW.”
3) In Victoria, the media failed to publish our press release about Dr. Pall’s presentation but in Surrey, the newspaper is more daring. On Vancouver Island, there were 4 presentations: Salt Spring Island, Victoria, Duncan and Nanaimo. All were well-attended despite the timing not being the best (July 1 long weekend, vacations, etc.). Here’s hoping the Vancouver event was a success and the Surrey’s will be. For information about these events, go to www.ceth.ca
(click on photo to enlarge)
5G cellular network worries prompt forum in South Surrey
Group to host event featuring one of ‘world’s leading experts on the impacts of wireless radiation’
From: “Sharon Noble” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: “Bonnie Henry” <Bonnie.Henry@gov.bc.ca>
Sent: July 6, 2019
Subject: Presentations by Dr. Martin Pall
Dear Dr. Henry,
You and many health officers who report to you were invited to attend a luncheon and an evening presentation in Victoria on July 3 which offered you and your fellow public health doctors access to Dr. Martin Pall, a renowned researcher who was engaged to present information concerning the serious dangers posed by the new 5G technology. Not a single member of your department attended. Can you please explain why?
Telus is in the process of installing new transmitters outside homes in cities and towns throughout the province. These thousands of transmitters hold several cell transmitters, one of which ultimately will be using phased array antennae to strengthen the milliwave signals into a powerful laser-like beam that will be shot into every home. This technology is new and is unlike any intended for use near the public. Experts are warning of serious, irreparable damage to all life, especially young children or those with impaired immune systems.
Your job, as a public health doctor, is to prevent harm, to take action when you learn of potential dangers. So far your response to every letter, every study submitted to you has been that “experts” working in the BCCDC are not aware of any dangers from microwave or milliwave radiation. This demonstrates that the people working in the BCCDC are uninformed and that they are not experts. Not one of them has experience or education relevant to this topic and, apparently, none has sufficient interest to read any of the numerous studies and reports which are readily available or they would know better.
You had a prime opportunity to become educated about this dangerous technology that is concerning scientists around the world. Please, Dr. Henry, why didn’t you avail yourself of the chance to learn from a true expert?
I look forward to receiving an answer to this question.
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act.” ~ A. Einstein