[Alan Harrison – Alzheimer’s – Arlene Boon – Autism – BC Hydro Application to Amend Net Metering Service (Rate Schedule 1289, Solar, Wind) – BCUC Letters of Comment – Brain Cancer – Breaching the Peace by Sarah Cox – Cell Phones – Cell Towers Siting Legislation – Criminal Investigation – Cypress Land Services (Tawny Verigin) – DE – Doctor Sam Milham – EMFs – Environment – Erica Wheeler – Health Canada Safety Code 6 – ICNIRP – Insurance Liability Lawsuits – Jerry Flynn Letters to City of Vancouver, Justin Trudeau, Kenneth Peterson, Michelle Mungall, RDN, VSB re Underground Substation – Jessica McDonald – John Horgan – Nancy Cooper – Opt-out Fees – Paul Brodeur – Provincial Health Officer – Radiation Protection Bureau – Richard Hebda – Rogers – Safety – Schools – Site C – Studies – Surplus Power – WHO – Wireless Smart Meters | Nile Creek Landing & Nile Landing & Peace River Valley & Salmon Arm & Vancouver, BC – China – Germany – Russia – USA] & Book
1) Despite public protests, Salmon Arm Council is allowing Rogers to erect a 200 foot cell tower. Did Rogers demonstrate a need for more coverage? Did Council just ignore the public’s outcry? Does the farmer know that he will be personally liable for any health-related lawsuit because he cannot get insurance and Rogers is indemnified by the government? Does the Council know that now Rogers is free to add as many transmitters to this tower as it wants, with no consultation?
(click on photos to enlarge)
Salmon Arm council supports site for 200-foot cell tower
“Probably within the city, it would be hard to find a better location than this one,” commented Coun. Alan Harrison. “And cell phones now are becoming an integral part of people’s lives, so they expect and want them to operate well, and of course data, amounts of data are increasing. So I think the location is as rural as you can get inside the city and serving the purpose the company needs.”
Mayor Nancy Cooper thanked Rogers for staying involved in the process and responding to public concerns instead of “leaving us to deal with it.”
“You stayed involved and answered all the questions, and I know there was lots of them, so I really appreciate that,” said Cooper.
2) Re. Site C. Much of the history, prehistory and evidence of biodiversity will be lost to the floodwaters of the unnecessary political boondoggle being completed by Premier Horgan and the NDP.
Site C flood zone continues to reveal new biological treasures
“It reassured Arlene to know that somewhere in a metal cabinet in a museum 1,300 kilometres away, a small token of her family’s land would remain for future scientists to study. She asked Wheeler to record that the cactus had come from Cache Creek, a Peace River tributary whose lower reaches – a full 9 kilometres – would be swallowed by the Site C reservoir. The area around the creek had yielded natural gems many times already: a sliver of woolly mammoth tusk, the fossilized bark and cast of a cycad tree trunk, fossil shells of ancient gastropods and clams, the tracks of an ancient three-toed reptile.
Some had been found in the nine hundred designated areas of “paleontological sensitivity” that would be lost to Site C, three hundred of which were classified as highly or extremely sensitive.”
3) BC Hydro applied to the BCUC to change the net metering system, limiting the amount of energy that could be generated by solar power to that which is needed by the household. BC Hydro says that people are selling too much power back to BC Hydro, that somehow or other this is a disadvantage to ratepayers. BC Hydro is paying less for this surplus power than what they charge for it, so it seems it would be to the ratepayer’s benefit to have cheap surplus power. Site C isn’t needed now because BC Hydro has surplus power, but if people are willing to pay for the solar panels themselves (no grants are given, no money from BC Hydro or the ratepayer) and they generate surplus power cheaper than BC Hydro can, why should this be stopped? Free infrastructure à cheap electricity. And BC Hydro wants to stop this!
BC Hydro wanted to have its application granted without public consultation but BCUC said no. We should be able to make our concerns known.
This info from a member: I hope you’ll take the time to read the Section E Letters of Comment. The second one argues that net metering was one justification for smeters. Some very good arguments against this application.
“Checking BCUC’s Current Applications: http://www.bcuc.com/Proceeding.aspx?ApplicationType=Current
I have not seen BC Hydro’s application in the daily papers:
British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority Application to Amend Net Metering Service under Rate Schedule 1289
See also letters of comment further down: http://www.bcuc.com/ApplicationView.aspx?ApplicationId=629 by clicking on the links in first column E-1 and following.
Looks like BC Hydro is scared to admit that C-Damn really is not needed.
Note, in wiki I read:
From: Jerry Flynn (name given with permission)
Sent: June 3, 2018 7:31 PM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; bobrogers4areaE@telus.net; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; CouncillorOates@parksville.ca; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: email@example.com; ‘Beverly Cramp’ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: FW: BC Hydro’s Proposed Underground Substation in Vancouver
Chairman Veenhoff and all RDN Directors,
Once again I am bringing to your attention the hazardous radiation (i.e., the dangerously high magnetic fields) to which all homeowners are exposed in the community of Nile Landing or Nile Creek Landing. Most, if not all, homes in that community are situated dangerously close to the twin 525 kV overhead power lines. It is a tragedy that some government somewhere gave some developer permission to develop that property into a residential community. The homeowners are completely unaware of the dangers that will surely strike their community. Scientists say that the latency period for cancers and other major diseases is 10 to 30 years or more, depending on one’s proximity and length of exposure to EMFs! I noted last week that the lady with whom I spoke (sometime last year) has a realtor’s “SOLD” sign on her home! Perhaps she listened to me?
Hopefully the City of Vancouver will act responsibly to protect its citizens against BC Hydro’s proposed underground substation in Vancouver – on top of which BC Hydro plans to replace the school it needs to tear down with a new one – above the substation! See below.
J.G. Flynn, Captain (Retired)
(Included was the letter below.)
= = =
From: Jerry Flynn
Sent: June 3, 2018 6:43 PM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; Sadhu.Johnston@vancouver.ca
Cc: EMPR.Minister@gov.bc.ca; Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: BC Hydro’s Proposed Underground Substation in Vancouver
Re: BC Hydro’s Proposed Underground Substation in Vancouver
Before decision makers within Vancouver Park Board, Vancouver School Board and the City of Vancouver make what, informed people know, would be an indefensible, extremely litigious and astronomically costly decision – to approve BC Hydro’s proposed underground substation for Vancouver – all parties need to know the ugly truth about the unparalleled, historic corruption that is ongoing – and has been for decades – within Health Canada’s Radiation Protection Bureau! (See attached letter [https://tinyurl.com/y9efo8l8 or https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Corruption-in-Health-Canada-Causes-Countless-Illnesses-Diseases-and-Premature-Deaths-by-J.G.-Flynn-May-29-2018.pdf], which was recently sent to Canada’s prime minister, his key cabinet ministers and their opposition critics, and to B.C.’s premier, his key cabinet ministers and their opposition critics.)
In your deliberations, all parties need to realize that self-regulated and profit-driven BC Hydro fails to fulfill its mandate – and always has! For example, it does not:
Evidence to Support the Above Allegations
1) Public Safety. Informed people know that:
a) anything in which A/C electricity is flowing produces electric and magnetic fields – which are known to be hazardous to humans and all living things – especially magnetic fields!
b) while most conventional building materials can safely block electric fields, no commercially-available building material (in building supply or hardware stores) can block magnetic fields (i.e., render them ‘safe’ to people). 
c) there is a terrifying discrepancy between what distinguished EMF (electro-magnetic field) scientists around the world say constitutes a ‘safe’ ambient (i.e. normal or continuous) level of magnetic field in homes, schools, etc. and what Health Canada and other so-called ‘regulatory’ agencies say is ‘safe’. Non-industry scientists say that an ambient level of not more than 1 mG (i.e. less than one, one-thousandths of one Gauss) is ‘safe’ for homes, schools, etc.; whereas, Health Canada (and BC Hydro and all electric power utilities in Canada) say that ambient levels of up to 2,000 mG in homes, schools etc. are ‘safe’ (and up to 10,000 mG at places of work)!    
d) former BC Hydro President, Jessica McDonald, exposed her own ignorance of the dangers posed by magnetic fields when she volunteered, in the Globe & Mail and Vancouver Sun newspapers (and possibly others), that BC Hydro’s proposed substation would emit an ambient magnetic field of 100 mG (implying that, compared to the permissible 2,000 mG, BC Hydro’s proposed substation would generate only (what she obviously thought was a ‘safe’) 100 mG! It is this same terrifying discrepancy (>1 mG vs 2,000 mG) that allows BC Hydro to install its overhead power lines, distribution lines, substations, etc. so dangerously close to schools, homes, hospitals, etc. Informed people know that this terrifying discrepancy ‘saves’ BC Hydro and other electric utilities literally billions of dollars in real estate costs they otherwise would incur for them to buy the additional lands necessary for the utility to provide the public with wider (safer) ‘buffer zones’ or ‘rights-of-way’ to provide greater separation between utility infrastructure and schools, residential communities, hospitals, etc.
e) until BC governments wake up and finally divorce themselves from Health Canada, the WHO and ICNIRP, British Columbians will NEVER be ‘safe’ – anywhere in this province – let alone in their homes! (See some frightening health statistics at the end of this email)!
2) Clean Electricity. All parties who have not already done so need to read Dr. Sam Milham’s MD, MPH’s book: “Dirty Electricity” (Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization).  Dr. Milham is the scientist who first alerted the world about the frightening link between occupational exposure to EMFs, electromagnetic pollution and human disease. It was he who said: “we may be facing a looming epidemic of morbidity and mortality.’  Informed people know that, when in operation, electrical transformers, including distribution transformers, constantly generate ‘dirty’ electricity … as do ‘smart’ meters … as do PLC (power line carrier) installations … as do solar panel installations … as do electrical generators … as do electric vehicles, etc. So much for ‘clean’ electricity! (Note: Award-winning New Yorker investigative journalist / writer, Paul Brodeur, previously wrote two excellent books on electric power utilities and their dangerous electric and magnetic fields: “The Power-Line Cover-up”; and “Currents of Death.”)
3) Energy That is Environmentally Friendly. The explosion of EMFs in our environment has increased in intensity 10 million, million times compared to that of our ancestors!     What makes this difficult for the average person to comprehend is that one cannot see, feel, hear, smell or taste EMF radiation – yet scientists say that the resultant ‘electro-smog’ now literally threatens Earth’s environment!
4) Customer Satisfaction. Since at least 2010, when BC Hydro decided, unilaterally, to impose wireless ‘smart’ meters on all occupied dwellings in British Columbia – whether home occupants wanted one or not; whether any person(s) in the home was experiencing a life-threatening illness or not – BC Hydro threatened to cut off their power if they attempted in any way to interfere with the installation of a ‘smart’ meter. BC Hydro also saw fit to impose a ‘legacy’ fee and ongoing ‘monthly’ fees, which were/are one of, if not, THE highest in North America! This writer personally knows of several senior women pensioners, living on meagre fixed-incomes, who simply cannot afford the ‘legacy’ fees; hence they have no recourse but to accept a ‘smart’ meter. This is blatant bullying – not customer satisfaction!
Decision-makers also need to note that British Columbia’s Provincial Health Officers (previous and current) and none of B.C.’s six Regional Health Authorities has a suitable educational background nor meaningful practical expertise in EMF radiation and therefore should not even attempt to comment either way as to the ‘safety’ or otherwise of EMFs! Invariably, they are obliged to quote Health Canada or other agencies who claim to be independent when, in fact, both are known to be closely linked to industry – i.e., the WHO (World Health Organization) and ICNIRP.
This means that British Columbians – like Canada’s entire population – are at the sole mercy of corrupt Health Canada!
Surely the following is deserving of an immediate national – if not international – criminal investigation by the RCMP:
- Autism (in the USA) in 2016 was 1 in 36 children and 1 in 28 boys! Yet governments do nothing!
- The No. 1 cause of children’s death (from illness) is brain cancer! Yet governments do nothing!
- Today almost 1 in 2 people will die from cancer. Yet governments do nothing!
- So many Canadians are getting Alzheimer’s. Yet governments do nothing!
- Most schools today require ‘Special Needs’ teachers. Yet governments do nothing!
By comparison, Canada’s ‘democratic’ government makes Putin’s Russia look very humane!
I am a retired Canadian Armed Forces captain (commissioned from the ranks in what was then the Royal Canadian Navy) who spent 22 of my 26+ years in the ‘Forces’ in Electronic Warfare (EW) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), the former of which included two years in National Defense Headquarters (NDHQ) Ottawa, in the Directorate of Electronic Warfare (DEW). In EW I worked closely with U.S. and NATO armies and, of my own initiative, attended a major NATO army EW officers’ course in Anzio, Italy, and participated in a major NATO army EW field exercise in Germany. I accepted invitations to visit both the U.S. Pentagon and, subsequently, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (the US Army’s principal EW base). Earlier still, I conducted Radio Warfare/EW at sea aboard two Canadian warships. In SIGINT, I was the Executive Officer and Operations Officer for two years at one of Canada’s largest and most sensitive radio intelligence-gathering stations, where I employed some 200+ specially-trained radio operators who conducted both COMINT and ELINT under my direction. Throughout this period, I worked closely with the USA’s NSA and Britain’s GCHQ.
Although I finally retired in 2005, since 2008 I have spent most of my time researching, writing and speaking out publicly on all aspects of this unbelievably evil issue caused by the corrupt US military-industrial complex. History will record that this ongoing corruption now literally threatens all life on earth! Tragically, too few Americans heeded then U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, in 1961, when he warned them to be on guard against the emergence of a corrupt US M-I-C!
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
~ Martin Luther King Jr.